Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Crazy Life

Things have been going totally crazy in my family the last few months... The saying when it rains it pours is definitely true. To start my brothers house caught on fire and it destroyed their kitchen and living room. They are currently rebuilding it and it has turned out to be a blessing for them. My sister had to go in for surgery for her back because some things were not working right. When she went into the hospital they found a blood clot in her leg stretching from her ankle to her thigh in the main artery. So they had to postpone her surgery to take care of the blood clot. She just got out of surgery the other day and things are going well with her now.

I got a promotion at work!!! I am super excited because I have been waiting for it for a while. I am now the msr (member services rep) for our Lehi office. I have to take care of pretty much everything there. I have to be in charge of the vault and loans and shipments and pretty much anything you can think of I do it. I love it though. I am still going through a little bit of training but for the most part i do things myself. Alex is doing well at his job too and after his cut backs in his pay his boss might let him have a raise so we are just praying for that at the moment.

That's pretty much the update on our lives. Its pretty boring but Alex and I try to do little things every now and then that keep life upbeat and entertaining. This weekend we are planning on going to a carnival and just having a blast there so i am pretty excited.

Well I have to get back to work.. In this position I am pretty much always busy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment