Monday, April 12, 2010

Wells its been awhile

So its been a super long time since I have updated this so I thought I better Start getting a little better at updating. Alex and I are doing good. Just living the life of work and being married. Its been a little stressful lately because we are trying to find a new place to live because our contract ends in august. I know its a little early to be worried but last time we waited we pretty much ran out of time and at the last moment got a huge blessing by finding a place but I don't want to be in that same place again with all the stress. I just want to be able to take our time to get what we really want. So far we have found a lot of fun cute places. Its a lot more exciting to look at places this time. I find it fun to just take a ride on Alex's motorcycle and just drive around to look at places. We are trying to find a place that allows pets so if any of you know of a place that does please let us know :) Other than that we aren't really doing much. I have been thinking of trying to join a scrap booking class or something to that effect so that I can do something with our wedding pictures. So far the things I have been able to find have been pretty cheap. Any who I best be going because I am at work and technically we aren't supposed to be on here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment