Saturday, February 6, 2010
Yup Its Saturday
Well we just finished cleaning our place up. It was beginning to look like a storm had blown threw or something so we decided to clean. I am waiting for the laundry to be done so i can fold it. (bleh.. I hate laundry) So while i wait i am playing around on the computer just going through pictures and trying to organize them and listening to pink. Alex just had me listen to her and she is pretty good. Other than that is has been a pretty boring day. Alex is outside tinkering with his car. ( which is where he spends most of his days since we got it back.) A day doesn't go by where he doesn't say babe i want to do this to the car or babe i want to do that to the car. I don't mind though cause at least i know he is happy with what he bought. Yesterday we went to the Temple with Alex's parents. That was a great experience. I love being able to go there and just let my mind go blank and just feel peaceful and happy. We have decided to start going once a month with them. I can't wait. Perhaps next time we go we can do baptisms or sealings. I love doing anything in the temple because anywhere you go you can just feel peaceful and the work you do is just amazing. I am sure the people on the other side feel just as excited to have us go because then they can finally continue on their journey in the after life. Its an amazing place. Well i best get back to doing laundry the buzzer just went off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Cute blog Marianne! Love it!
ReplyDelete